Tuesday, January 13, 2009
just give it thyme
Yesterday I made and refrigerated the dough for Parmesan and Thyme Crackers from the Barefoot Contessa's new cookbook, Back to Basics. I used the last of my fresh thyme so I am now herbless until spring! I sliced and baked them after work today to take to a friend's house. They were gone before I had "thyme" to take a picture, so I am referring you to a picture on Foodgawker.com. They were delicious, and I love Ina's new cookbook, which I received for Christmas. Here is the recipe, with a photo of Ina and her hydrangeas included.

The cookbook also has a great recipe for roasted butternut squash that I made Christmas day as a substitute for our usual mashed butternut squash. The roasted squash turned out very well and was much better than the mashed variety.

The cookbook also has a great recipe for roasted butternut squash that I made Christmas day as a substitute for our usual mashed butternut squash. The roasted squash turned out very well and was much better than the mashed variety.
Labels: Recipe
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]