Friday, August 22, 2008

Bond Blondies

Tonight I am going to an outdoor movie - "Die Another Day" in Rosslyn. Everyone is bringing components for a picnic and I decided to make dessert. I never miss a chance to try new recipes on my friends! :-) I baked "Bond Blondies" during lunch, since I worked from home today. I found the recipe on About.com under Southern Cooking, interestingly enough. I chose the name.

I packed them up in a few Tupperware containers to take to the park - this is a good idea for those of you who are food pushers like me, because then you can give the leftovers to others to take home. I sure as heck don't need these in my house! If you take a look at the recipe, you will understand why - the recipe includes a cup of butter, two kinds of sugar, evaporated milk, butterscotch and chocolate chips, and pecans!

I am heading over to the TJ before the movie to try and offset tonight's damage with a good workout. I just want to point out that if you follow the TJ link and look at the top picture on the left, yes, I am the girl in the blue shirt, I can't believe you noticed! Well, yeah...you do kind of need a magnifying glass to see me, but still, I am, like, so totally a celebrity!

Have a great Friday everyone!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]