Monday, June 16, 2008

earth by night

My coworkers are constantly complaining that my office walls are too bare. The decorative content of my desk/office walls has until recently consisted entirely of:
Festive, right? Since I have been doing a good deal of traveling for the past year and a half, I didn't spend much time here in the office; however, with my recent assignment to a new program in the metro area (hooray!), I decided to spruce things up. My first acquisition was a poster of the Earth by Night (see below). I think this is just about the coolest satellite image there is, and plenty of other people who come into my office stare at this poster, mesmerized for literally seconds on end. I think it's an improvement. Next, I plan to procure myself a white board on which I can post Dilbert cartoons. What else could anyone ask for?

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]